Workshop 2 – Rituals & ceremonies – the medicine wheel
Barockreitzentrum Heimsheim bei Stuttgart
with Sharon Bringleson, shamanic healer, Colorado, USA and Ulrike Dietmann
in Englisch and German language
„The prerequisite for a healing and transformative ritual is a protected energetic space. In this space we will connect with nature, trees, animals, stones. The participants will learn the necessary steps, to experience and create rituals and ceremonies in order to create their own rituals in nature.”
The focus is to learn to create rituals and ceremonies as a dynamic of co-creation and manifestation. You will learn to align intent by working within a balanced and whole container that honors the Sacred Masculine and Feminine and the 5 Elements of the Self and Mother Earth.“
The workshop is held in English with German translation
What you will learn:
(sorry we don’t have photos of the ritual, because it is a sacred ritual and photography is not appropriate)
- Learn how to structure multi-dimensional rituals for healing Self and Mother Earth.
- Learn to discern balance and wholeness of Self and attune to energies of Nature as reflected in the surrounding places.
- Gather, commune, rejoice as we create a Medicine Wheel Ceremony.
(I like the image of romping like children)
- Remember and discover your roots of connection with deep ecology–the Web of Life.
- Learn to remember, align and recognize the energies of the Sacred Feminine and lift her up so that you may be balanced and sovereign in your soul.
- Learn how to create sacred space and containers of transformation and healing
- Discover the subtle energies of the Earth and work with Nature Spirits to engage in rituals and ceremonies.
- Learn how to engage with 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional energies for transformation.
- Align with the energies of the Sacred Feminine and Sacred Masculine.
- Learn the core elements common for creating your own rituals and ceremonies. We will work as a village to perform a ritual with these elements.
Sharon Bringleson, schamanic healer, EponaQuest Advanced Instructor, Colorado, USA
Ulrike Dietmann, Hero’s Journey with Horses, EponaQuest Advanced Instructor
Please bring clothing according to the weather. If you have, bring a drum.
Barockreitzentrum Heimsheim von Elke Wedig (bei Stuttgart)
Mittelberg 2 71296 Heimsheim. www.barockreitzentrum.de
Where to stay
The “Motel Dreikönig Heimsheim” is in walking distance. There are several places to stay. We are happy to send you a list.
August 21 and 22, 2018
day1: 9:30 – 17:30. In the evening you are invited to a supper.
day2: 9.30 – 17.30 Uhr
400,00 Euro (incl. 19 % VAT).
Included: Workshop, workshop material, horses, warm lunch, cold supper on Tuesday evening, snacks, drinks.
Watch this video about what will happen at the workshop:
Seminar-booking or request
Yes, I am interested in the seminar!